Download or Web Application?
A smartphone is an integral part of the life of a modern person. With it, you can learn about the news online, watch matches of your favorite team and, of course, make bets. Mobile betting sites are bookmakers that possess not only a mobile version of the site, but also offer their customers applications on Android, iOS and even Windows Mobile.
Mobile applications are gaining more and more popularity every year: bookmakers develop them for common gadget operating systems, including Apple products, Android and Windows devices. Mobile versions of bookmakers can have both in addition to applications, and position them as a replacement for full-fledged software solutions.
There are two options for using the mobile version of the bookmaker on your phone:
- Via mobile browser.
- Through the application.
Mobile application for smartphone. A special program is installed on the device through which bets are made. Offices are guided by OC Android, then on iOS (iPhone, iPad).
Betting through a mobile browser. In most offices, sites are adapted for smartphones. Clients can complete transactions, study the history of bets, make a deposit and withdraw money.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Benefits of mobile betting:
- Save time. Conduct an experiment: how long will it take to turn on the computer, launch the browser, open the BC website, see the line and make a deal? Through the phone, definitely faster!
- Ability to bet everywhere. At the stadium, bets from a smartphone will be appropriate. Broadcasts are delayed, but in reality, you will immediately learn about the event that occurred in the game.
- Traffic economics. Here, the advantage is not in saving money for paying for the Internet, but in the speed of loading pages. Results are updated faster, and the coefficients are changing before our eyes.
Cons of mobile betting:
- Difficult to tune in to work. You can’t earn while lying in bed. Relaxation makes it difficult to concentrate, and in this state a person does not think that he is working. If bets are a way of earning for you, then create a working environment. You can’t do without a computer.
- It is more difficult to analyze events. On a PC, information and statistics are easier and faster than on a mobile phone.
- Limited functionality. Some bookmakers are not fully working out the mobile version. Players can access the main features (bets, viewing past bets), but without financial transactions (deposit and withdrawal of funds).
Design & Navigation
New mobile betting sites – this is just a shell, that is, this is the site itself, adapted for the small screen of a smartphone; the graphics have been changed here for easy navigation with your finger, but the functionality remains the same; download the mobile version does not require; for some bookmakers, it loads automatically if they access the site from a smartphone;
Note that, in terms of functionality, neither mobile applications nor the mobile version usually differ from the official site. That is, the player can freely register, bet, work with a deposit (replenish the account and withdraw funds). True, some bookmakers slightly limit the capabilities of applications, for example, deprive them of video broadcasts or a match center.
Functionality – the user of the mobile browser version of the site and the official application must have access to a set of functions that are similar to the full version. Registering, replenishing an account, placing bets on line and in live, withdrawing money, monitoring the course of events online and even watching a video broadcast – the modern market dictates serious requirements for application capabilities.
Visual appeal and user-friendly interface – yes, for most beginners and inexperienced users, this criterion becomes one of the most important. Experienced users are often dismissive of the outer wrapper, however, the practical use of various applications shows that a nicely designed and conveniently structured application helps to achieve positive results far more than a crooked and ridiculously constructed one.
Live Betting On Mobile Devices
Live bets are bets made directly during a sporting event. All mobile betting sites in UK without exception offer such bets, often accompanying them with live broadcasts of games.
However, despite the popularity of this type of betting, not all mobile sports betting sites are able to provide their customers with a really good gaming experience. For those who want to understand which sites it is more convenient and enjoyable to play, but used to save their time, Pro – gambling has compiled a special rating of live services for bookmakers.
In assessing the live services of online bookmakers, several key criteria were taken into account, the most important of which are:
- the number of bets in the “live” mode and the depth of painting for each live event;
- speed of reception and calculation of bets;
- the availability of video broadcasts and their number.
Compatibility & Software Requirements
As a rule, all new mobile betting sites offer the player mobile versions of their sites on all platforms: iOS and Android. But there are exceptions. Therefore, always before registering with a bookmaker, be sure to check the availability of the application for the mobile version.
Another issue players may encounter is an unsupported smartphone. Typically, for all new devices, bookmakers support applications. Therefore, before registering, also see that your smartphone supports the application. It may be necessary to update the operating system to solve the problem.
How We Review Mobile Bookmakers
All good mobile bookmakers allow you to bet with various mobile gadgets. Further functionality depends on the specific bookmaker: some companies allow you to register using mobile devices, replenish your account, withdraw money, and place bets on sweepstakes and casinos. Others are limited to sports betting and account top-ups. Therefore, the more functionality in the bookmaker’s mobile application, the better it is. It will be great if you can watch sports broadcasts directly in the application of your bookmaker.-Operating System
The operating system of the mobile device allows you to install an application that meets the modern requirements of the bettor on IOS, Android and even on windows phone. It is enough to visit the official website of the company and choose the right product for online betting from the presented line of software solutions.
Remember that new mobile betting sites only support new operating systems. If this is your old one, be sure to update it before downloading.
In most cases, best mobile betting sites offer you to double your first deposit. For example, a 100% first deposit bonus of 3,000 means that when replenished by no more than 3,000, it will be doubled. If you replenish your account with 5000, you will receive a bonus of 3000. To withdraw the bonus, you will need to place bets on a certain amount and with minimum odds.
Therefore, first of all, we look at the availability of the bonus for a mobile bookmaker, and then we look at the profitability of its conditions. Read the terms and conditions as carefully as possible. Bookmakers always write what is required of you in order for bonus funds to become available for withdrawal.
Before you start accepting bets on any event, bookmakers evaluate its probability. This probability is embedded in the coefficient with which the player is invited to bet. But in addition, this coefficient also includes a kind of commission, which goes to the bookmaker from each bet made. That is why the odds of different bookmakers may differ for the same event: they use a different “commission”. The smaller it is, the higher (and more profitable for the player) the coefficient will be.
Therefore, when choosing a bookmaker mobile site, we are sure to look at this chance. You need to choose the bookmaker who has these chances higher.
In-Play Betting & Cash Out
How to make a deposit and withdraw money at the bookmaker is no less important when choosing mobile betting sites than other criteria, because sooner or later you may encounter problems in winning. So, decide on the currency of the account. Of course, it makes no sense to convince you that the dollar or the euro will be the best option for the simple reasons that they are not subject to strong exchange rate fluctuations, and all the popular financial methods work with them without any problems. Therefore, be sure to make sure that the bookmaker has the payment system with which you plan to replenish your account and withdraw your money from there.
When choosing a bookmaker mobile site, do not forget about the availability of special opportunities in the casino if you want to see them there. For example, one of the most important features is watching sports events. You can view your favorite matches at any time. For example, when you go to work or eat at lunch. This is very cool, because you can analyze the match and place bets on it.
You might like the look of the Toto or Sports Lotto bet. If you like these games, then be sure to check their availability at mobile betting sites.
- Prematch Line. Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the breadth of the bookmaker line before the match. This means the number of sporting events, the variety of markets and outcomes in the line before the start of a sporting event. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
- Live Line. Evaluation of this characteristic reflects the breadth of the live line of the bookmaker. This means the number of sporting events in live, the variety of markets and outcomes for bets during a sporting event. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough. Be sure to look at this indicator. The more bets the bookmaker offers, the better. Perhaps at first you will bet on the main events: victory, handicaps, totals. But over time, you will understand that in order to earn money, you need to bet on more unknown events and place bets on different outcomes.
Mobile Betting Tips
Now that you know the principles of choosing a reliable online bookmaker, it’s worth deciding how you will bet on sports. Of course, you can try to win in the old fashioned way – to find an office, stand in line, fill out the necessary papers, then wait for the result, and if you win, come back to the office for the money. But it’s much more convenient to take advantage of the fact that technology has stepped far enough to organize an office right in your phone.
The advantages of betting on a mobile phone are obvious:
- Simple and quick registration, it is enough for the player to provide a minimum amount of information.
- Save time, you do not need to go anywhere, you can make a bet via phone at any time of the day, regardless of place and circumstances.