Eighteenth century, village, night, fog, full moon … Who should appear? Of course, a werewolf. Moreover, he is not alone here. A curse hangs over the locals. In the vicinity, children are born who, as adults, turn into terrible monsters when the full moon rises into the sky.
Not scary? Then run NetEnt’s The Wolf’s Bane slot machine. The studio released it for Halloween 2019. Join the brave hunters and help them defeat the bloodthirsty monsters.
The Wolf’s Bane video slot consists of five reels. Fifteen icons in three rows are simultaneously placed on the field.
There are ten lines for winning combinations. All of them are constantly active. You can bet from one cent to ten euros on each (0.10 — 100 euros of the total bet).
The Wolf’s Bane uses basic pictures, several varieties of jokers, scatters, free spins and additional bonuses.
Paid chains are drawn up on the ten strips mentioned above. Sequences are formed from the same elements. They should begin with the first column. More than one spin combination is allowed.
Winnings are calculated using odds from x5 to x500 and the current line bet. There is no round for doubling the payout. Upon completion of the draw, the money is immediately withdrawn to the balance.
RTP and Volatility
The Wolf’s Bane return to player of 96.5%, along with the high volatility makes this slot quite a lucrative one. The big wins might not come in very often, but the Wolf’s Bane RTP ensures that when they do, they come in quite high.
Free Spins & Bonuses
The slot offers exciting bonuses. Let’s start with the free spins.
- Free spins — three, four or five scatters give you the right to participate in ten, twenty or thirty free spins, respectively. They are funded by online casinos. The rate does not change. Before the start of the round, one special joker is selected that performs special functions. Also in each spin on the first, second or third reel falls Overlay Wild. He acts as an involved joker.
So what these Wild symbols can do:
- Regular Wild — the usual version, which was discussed above.
- Expanding Wild expands and fills the entire column.
- X2 Multiplier Wild doubles payout on the combination.
- Spreading Wild turns one neighbouring element into a joker.
Thanks to Overlay Wilds, special jokers drop out in all free spins.
There is also a bonus game available in the slot machine:
- Pick and Click Feature — it runs on the main screen. The user must select one of the bonus symbols. The coefficient from x2 to x50 will open. It will be multiplied by the total bet to determine the amount of winnings that the client is entitled to.
NetEnt doesn’t play progressive jackpots at The Wolf’s Bane. However, you can win up to 500 multiplications.
Mobile & Tablet
The Wolf’s Bane mobile gaming machine is adapted for the touch screens of smartphones. It supports all popular operating systems. Its interface has some differences from the version intended for desktop computers, but it is intuitive and very convenient. The rules of the game remain the same, so we will not dwell on them.
This is one of the best werewolf slots in modern online gambling. It is spectacular, fascinating, atmospheric and distinctive. Excellent graphics and diverse gameplay captivate. Be sure to test the game, even if this topic is not close to you.
- Spectacular design with great animation
- Numerous interesting features of the gameplay
- Free spins on favorable terms
- Inconvenient payout table
- Volatility and RTP of The Wolf’s Bane are average.